TIENLI GREEN POWER, GFREE LIFE!
Tien Li Offshore Wind Technology CO., LTD. was established in 2009 and we are the manufacturer of offshore wind turbine blades. Also focus on mold research, efficiency improvement of blades production process and blades maintence...etc. Our factory in Taichung Port Industrial area was ready in 2021 with total 21 hectares in area. We have about 400 employees as of 2022.
- 100 % 2009 Tien-Li Offshore Wind was established
- 21 hectares 2021 Facility was ready with 21 hectares in area
- 400 Number of employees 2022 about 400 employees
- Exclusive The only manufacturer of MW offshore wind turbine blades in Taiwan
- Largest 85 meters blades with composite materials for 9.5MW wind turbine generator.
- Energy Promote the development of renewable energy as a partner of industry chain.
Information of Tien-Li
- Paid-up capital: NTD$650 Million
- Number of employees: 400 (2022)
- Blades design & manufacture
- Blades mold research & manufacture
- Efficiency improvement of blades production
- Blades maintenance
- Technology for blades production
- Authentication by Vestas
- The only offshore wind turbine blades manufacturer in Taiwan
Blades manufacturing MOU
- Signed the blades manufacturing Memorandum of understanding with MVOW from Denmark
Groundbreaking for our factory in Taichung Port Industrial area.
- Total 21 hectares in area
- About 5 hectares for buildings
- Annual capability 60 WTGs
Obtained the purchase contract
- Obtained a 2b syndicated bank loans
- IPO in emerging stock market
- Emerging stock market
- Cash capital increased by 0.36 b
Manufacturing plant completion
- Technicians training completion, about 400 employees (2022)
Taiwan offshore wind industry policy development
- Third Phase
Build up Taiwan as Asia-Pacific offshore wind turbine blade supply center and drive the export of the local blade supply chain. In the next two decades, reach the goal of local blade production and maintenance.
- T Tremendous Energy
- I Intelligent Technology
- E Excellent Quality
- N Nice Teamwork
- L Long-term Sustainability
- I Immediate Service